[Framers] Has anyone ever written a FrameMaker Cookbook?

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Tue Jan 29 14:09:59 PST 2019

Lin, I've tried to include a lot of these kinds of things on the
Frameusers.com Web site at http://www.frameusers.com/ in the
"Techniques" tab. I'm always happy to add more resources if I'm given
PDFs to upload that are not marketing collateral for the author.
(However, appropriate attribution is always provided.) The goal of
the FrameUsers.com site is to provide readers with the information
they need to use Framemaker effectively.

Carol