[Framers] OT: Word to XML

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Jul 22 05:37:30 PDT 2019

Hi Roger,

If they are docx files, you can replace the .docx extension with .zip and
get to the content inside the document. It will be the cluttered Word XML,
but you can then use ExtendScript or XSLT to transform it to something
useful. If you want to have a web meeting to explore this, please contact me
offlist. Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.