[Framers] OT: Word to XML

Roger Shuttleworth shuttie27 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 11:50:12 PDT 2019

Hello Yves and Lynne

Thanks to you both for the information and for your kind offers. I am
very impressed with all your willingness to help. As mentioned to Rick,
I need to do a lot more research yet, but may take you up on it later.

Lynne - I have made conversion tables before, so that is not a problem.
Thanks for the tip about not needing a DTD. My Word docs (not written by
me) are all four pages long, and the style usage is probably about 80%.
I agree that there will be a lot of cleanup to do first, but I can
assemble dozens of files at once into a single file and hopefully use
Find/Replace and/or VBA to handle a lot of it, then split the files up
again later.

Lots of thinking to do before I pitch in!

Regards,

Roger