[Framers] OT: Word to XML

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Mon Jul 22 18:15:20 PDT 2019

Craig,
     Many, many years ago, my father laughed at a recipe in one of my
mom's cookbooks which concluded something like, "bake for 20 minutes,
more or less, it all depends". Same thing here, it all depends, but this
time we might at least give a clue about what the dependencies are.
There are at least a couple of advantages of Create and Apply Formats in
some cases:

1) When there are lots of untagged overrides, C&A F gives you a starting
point for distinguishing formats that have overrides from those that don't
2) When the overrides fall into distinct groups, C&A F let's you
distinguish the groups without having to inspect them one at a time.

     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.