[Framers] Installable FrameMaker

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 05:08:34 PDT 2019

While I tend to prefer the perpetual license model myself, the subscription
actually works out to a little over 50% of the full license over an
18-month period ($539.82‬ versus $999), which is the now established
timespan between releases. If you want to keep upgrading each time a new
release comes out, it's actually cheaper.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 11:55 PM Hedley Finger <hedley.finger at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've been away for a very long time. Is it possible to download FM with a
> licence and install it on your own computer? Or is only available by
> (crippling) monthly subscription?
>
> Regards to friends old and new.
> Hedley
>
> --
> 1/17 Glyndon Road, Camberwell VIC 3124, Australia
> hedley.finger at gmail.com
> Telephone 03 9836 4635
> Mobile 0412 461 558
> LinuxCounter.net registered computer 576484 (course there are more Linux
> users than that!)

Lin Sims