[Framers] Installable FrameMaker

Richard Melanson rmelanson at highresbio.com
Fri Jun 14 05:20:05 PDT 2019

Everyone,

I heard that Adobe is discontinuing support for any type of upgrade for perpetual licenses. The Adobe Software assurance is getting eliminated. Can anyone confirm??

Rick

Richard Melanson
Technical Writer|HighRes Biosolutions
T:781.932.1912x1160|rmelanson at highresbio.com
www.highresbio.com???

This e-mail message may contain confidential information and may not be used by anyone but the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify HighRes Biosolutions immediately by reply email.  Then delete this message from your system.  Thank you.-----Original Message-----