[Framers] Installable FrameMaker

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 07:52:37 PDT 2019

I believe it means that perpetual licenses are still available to
individuals and businesses, but people buying the various support programs
will need to check with Adobe about support options going forward as their
support contracts expire.

I would assume that individuals will have the same support they've always
had.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 9:31 AM Robert Lauriston <robert at lauriston.com>
wrote:

> Does that mean individual perpetual licenses will still be available
> but only with limited support?
>
> I don't know what ASA and M&S are.
>
> On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 8:23 AM Lin Sims <ljsims.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > A correction from Amitoj:  The Gold Support program is also being
> > discontinued as of July 1, 2019.
> >
> > So, according to Amitoj, the following programs are being discontinued:
> >
> > Gold Support
> > ASA
> > M&S

Lin Sims