[Framers] Grammar/Cross References

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Thu Jun 27 00:04:12 PDT 2019

Hi Alison,

See section 1.2 f. means that the content is not only in section
1.2,  but also in 1.3.
See section 1.2 ff. means that the content is in section 1.2 and
the following sections.
(Similar to f for forte and ff for fortissimo in music.)
There isn't a German word "fortfolgend". That's a common misunderstanding.
I do not see this abbreviation often. Mostly it is used with pages,
but not sections.

You might just add "and the following sections".

Best regards

Winfried