[Framers] Spell checker stopped working in Frame 2017

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Fri Mar 8 12:03:20 PST 2019

Have you tried selecting the Dictionaries button in the spelling checker
window, and then selecting the "Mark All Paragraphs for Rechecking"
check box? From help:

"FrameMaker rechecks only paragraphs that have been edited since the
previous check. If you change options after spell-checking a document,
consider running the Spelling Checker again after instructing FrameMaker
to mark all paragraphs for rechecking."

Mike