[Framers] TOC Formatting Problem

Shmuel shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 08:29:11 PDT 2019

That happens to me when there isn't enough room for the right-aligned tab
to fit within the text frame. When I define the tab a little more to the
left, it works OK. I don't know why some of your pages come
me out OK and some not, but try reducing the right-aligned tab.
--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer