[Framers] Best Method, Word 2013 to Frame 2019.

Richard Melanson rmelanson at highresbio.com
Mon Mar 11 08:27:52 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

I have read over the years numerous ways to get Word docs into FrameMaker. Is there one "best method" out there that everyone agrees is the way to go.

I have a 413 page Word 2013 doc with embedded graphics, tables, and anything else you can through into Word. I have been away from Frame for about 6 or 7 years so I have some catching up to do. My company just purchased the Adobe Tech Comm Suite for me, my recommendation, and want me to move ALL the Word stuff, starting with one of the biggest docs.

I really appreciate any input you guys through at me as I ramp back up to using Frame again.

Thank you.

Rick

Richard Melanson
Technical Writer|HighRes Biosolutions
T:781.932.1912x1160|rmelanson at highresbio.com
www.highresbio.com???

This e-mail message may contain confidential information and may not be used by anyone but the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify HighRes Biosolutions immediately by reply email.  Then delete this message from your system.  Thank you.