[Framers] Best Method, Word 2013 to Frame 2019.

quills quills at airmail.net
Mon Mar 11 11:16:44 PDT 2019

If you are going to import into a stricter FameMaker environment, then you conversion table will help cut down on your mania formatting. If it isn’t structured then the other suggestions to use he plugins are a great way to go. Mostly, people use line formatting instead of the paragraph and character tags, which makes transformation more difficult and manual.
I always export the Word document to RTF first to import the text, then I save the word/RTF file as a web page (html). This extracts all of the graphics for import by reference or other graphic manipulation.