[Framers] Best Method, Word 2013 to Frame 2019.

Caroline Tabach caroline.tabach at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 00:35:07 PDT 2019

Frame has import from Word.
It actually works. If you have styles in Word, it is really good.
You have to save the file as..doc
>From Frame file menu
Choose import file, as copy

Then the first time there is a settings box
You need to map Word styles to Frame files and then import.

It works well.

Once you make a settings file that you are pleased with, save it and reuse
it each time.

However, it did not cope with my 300 plus page book, so I had to make
smaller word files from it.

However, for graphics use the tip about docx, right click on your docx fike
and choose unzip.

You will get a folder of graphics.

There are a few good tutorials on the internet for this.

It takes quite a while, especially if there are many graphics.

I have precise notes in the office, but am not currently there.

Caroline Tabach