[Framers] Multi-font paragraph autonumbering?

David Artman David at DavidArtman.com
Mon Mar 18 07:35:21 PDT 2019

Run-in heading with the symbol, then next heading with the text and auto numbering and punctuation and tab. Select the symbol heading, press Enter without typing anything. If symbol heading has numbering heading as Next Pgf, it will all work automatically.
David