[Framers] OT: National Pencil Day, 3/30/19

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue Mar 26 09:44:32 PDT 2019

For all you old-timers out there who remember using a good old old-fashioned
#2 yellow pencil w/ a bright pink eraser and the nascence of using computers
to write. . . (I frequently stuck to my pencil and paper in the beginning),
Office Depot is offering a special to all writers out there - for any
purchase of $25 or more of any writing implement, you get a full 12 pack of
these iconic writing utensils. Talk about bringing back memories. . .

I can't tell you how long it has been since I have used a pencil - a pen,
yes, but a pencil? Do kids today even know what a pencil is?

Tammy Van Boening

Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com

www.spectrumwritingllc.com