[Framers] OT: National Pencil Day, 3/30/19

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Tue Mar 26 10:08:40 PDT 2019

Modernists can buy them at a buck-a-dozen at Dollar Tree stores. However,
their erasers are unknown synthetic materials, not pink rubber. Even at
this low-low price, the guarantee is the same: the accuracy and quality of
the content they produce depends on the intelligence and creativity of the
user.