[Framers] IsoConverter.dll

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Mar 26 19:15:49 PDT 2019

Hi Framers,

Has anyone installed the 32-bit version of FrameMaker 2019? If so, can you
check the date on the IsoConverter.dll? I want to see if it has been updated
since the FrameMaker 2017 version?

Background: when I import a CGM file into FrameMaker 2019, it automatically
gets cropped to the content area, giving me a smaller anchored frame. When I
import the same image into FrameMaker 2017, all of the white space around
the image is imported, making the containing anchored frame much larger. I
am wondering if this is a function of an updated import filter for CGM
files. Any help would be appreciated.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.