[Framers] PDFs and FM 2019

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Fri Mar 29 05:24:04 PDT 2019

Hi Dan,

I also have FM 2019 64 bit and could not install SetPrint.
However, I think it's not needed any longer (only, if you
want to print to a file).
If you create a PDF via Save As PDF or via the Publish pod
(with Use Acrobat Distiller for PDF generation activated),
the PDF is created correctly. I do not notice any difference,
when the printer is set to a physical printer or to Adobe PDF.

When you create the PDF without Distiller, then you do not
need SetPrint anyway.

I also have some issues when FrameMaker creates the PDF.
I hope that this gets fixed soon!

Best regards

Winfried