[Framers] [FrameMaker 2019] Customizing responsive HTML5 output: best practices and good documentation?

Gust, Dieter Dieter.Gust at itl.eu
Thu May 2 02:24:59 PDT 2019

Hi Winfried,

additional answers:

5.) "Most of our products have order codes like 123.4567. When I want  to search for such order codes, the . is interpreted as separator between   two words. As if I want to search for 123 and 4567. I do not know a solution."

I just tested FM 2019 15.0.3.603
If you use exclamation marks round about the numeric sequence search works the way you asked for.

6.) In my tests in update 15.03.603 search term highlighting works!