[Framers] HTML5: FrameMaker creates only about 10 % of all graphics

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Fri May 3 04:26:58 PDT 2019

Hi Caroline,

Thank you very much for asking. All graphics are referenced.
Amitoj Singh from Adobe had already provided a solution.
In maker.ini in the Preferences section add this option:
GenerateBitmapWithGDI=ON

When I converted again, all graphics were converted correctly!
Very simple and very fast fix!
I had already posted this to the Framers community.

Best regards

Winfried