[Framers] Hyperlink to a specific page in a PDF file

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Fri May 24 06:03:08 PDT 2019

Hi all

Meanwhile, I have tried in all (in Fm 2017):

   - openpage filename(including the absolute path):pagenumber
   - gotopage filename(including the absolute path):pagenumber
   - message URL file://c:/dita/myfile.pdf#page=5
   <http://example.org/doc.pdf#page=5>

The referenced PDF file opens, but not on the page specified in my
hyperlink.

I even tried it with Fm 2019, but then the PDF file doesn't even open.

Kind regards

Yves