[Framers] Frame 2019 Version: 15.0.4.751...current?

Lise Bible rentagoodbook at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 10:07:10 PDT 2019

Framers,
This feels like a dumb question, but I haven't been able to find an answer
elsewhere. I have installed Frame 2019 on a new hard drive. If I choose
Help>Updates from my menu, it runs the updater and says my app is up to
date. And if I choose Help>About, I see it listed as Version: 15.0.4.751.

And yet, there is a product updates button on the welcome screen, and it
looks like there are 4 updates for Frame 2019.
https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows

Do I trust the updater? Is 15.0.4.751 the latest version?

(I had previously used Frame 8, and those updates were a more manual
process, hence my confusion.)

Thanks,
Lise
--
*Save the earth.* It's the only planet with chocolate.