[Framers] Shortcuts not working

Pat Christenson Pat.Christenson at morningstar.com
Tue Nov 5 08:34:59 PST 2019

Hi -

Yesterday, the Function keys I use most often (F8, F9) stopped working. So did CTRL-8 and CTRL-9, and some other Function and CTRL keys as well. I'm on FrameMaker 17 (unstructured), Windows 7. There have been no changes to my system or installation. I've tried restarting FrameMaker and the computer.

Any suggestions?

Pat Christenson
Senior Technical Writer, Customer Engagement
pat.christenson at morningstar.com

Morningstar. Illuminating investing worldwide.

22 W. Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60602
www.morningstar.com
[cid:image003.png at 01D593C4.AB0062E0]

This email contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication without prior written consent from Morningstar is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the materials from any computer.