[Framers] ANN: ImportSelectedFormats 1.2

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Wed Apr 1 10:11:41 PDT 2020

Hi Rick,

Although it is unlikely that I will have any more Framemaker projects
to do, I'd like to have your ImportSelectedFormats script. I had
Bruce's original script, and then your 2012 ImportFormatsSpecial, But
this new scripts looks like a great improvement. Thanks for your
generosity in offering this script to support cancer research.

And if you have anyone needing Framemaker help FOR FREE, please let
me know. Working in Framemaker has been the solution to keeping my
brain happy. Right now, I'm making face masks 8 hours a day, but
hopefully that will not last forever.

Carol