[Framers] FrameMaker 2015

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:40:06 PDT 2020

Thanks for all the responses...I'll walk through each them in turn in the
morning when my brain cells aren't on overload! I so appreciate all of you
and hope you're staying sane, safe, and healthy in this ever-so-challenging
time.

P.S. One thing I found odd in this situation is that none of the other
interface elements show any issues, either too big OR too small.
Hum...technology. Ain't it grand when it just works? And when it doesn't,
BOOM, to the moon (for those of you of sufficient age to remember that
reference).

Have a fantabulous day...

Jerilynne Knight
The Encourager