[Framers] FrameMaker 2015

Simon BUCH simon.buch at m-ais.com
Thu Apr 2 00:20:06 PDT 2020

Hello everybody,

I have found that the standard Windows 10 setting for making font sizes
larger affects not only the text, but also affects the Adobe "Glass"
user interface - where clicking one menu heading would open the menu a
distance away from where you had clicked.

That behaviour was exacerbated when using "Touch" user interface, and
especially with very large displays.

// Simon BUCH