[Framers] Book and Doc Templates.

Richard Melanson rmelanson at highresbio.com
Mon Apr 13 08:38:57 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

I am converting a 193 page Word doc to FrameMaker 2017. Does anyone have recommended templates for doing this. I am trying to do this in as little time as possible. If you can share what you have great, if you are selling what you have great also, just let me know what you need.

Thank you all for your help.

Rick