[Framers] FW: Book and Doc Templates.

FrameUsers Admin carol at frameusers.com
Wed Apr 15 09:36:23 PDT 2020

Hi Rick,

No, you did absolutely nothing wrong. Remember that many, many of
this list's subscribers have been affected by coronavirus-related
work disruptions. They may not be reading list messages as regularly
as they had been. Of the ones that are, they perhaps have no solution to offer.

One of the things you can do is search this group's archives at
<https://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/maillist.html>https://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/maillist.html

You might be able to unearth some helpful information in previous posts.

Carol Elkins
List Mom