[Framers] Book and Doc Templates.

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 10:23:00 PDT 2020

And that is exactly why I go the text route. If I didn't create that Word
file, I don't know whether the person who did set it up right or not.
Usually the answer is "not".

(On a side note, if you set up a Word template, create your own numbering
list styles and assign your own number styles to the list style, and
restrict style usage to the ones you created. You will prevent so many
headaches by forcing users to actually use styles instead of the bloody
ribbon bar!)