[Framers] FrameMaker 11 - blank pages appearing at the end of imported file

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 05:05:03 PDT 2020

Check your pagination. If you have it set to an even number of pages and
your text ends on an odd number, FM inserts a blank page at the end.

Format > Page Layout > Pagination > Before Saving & Printing drop-down. If
it's set to "Make Page Count Even", there's your culprit.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 6:40 AM George, Brenda <BGeorge at federatedinv.com>
wrote:

> I am working in Structured FrameMaker 11.
>
> After the importing the file, there are blank pages appearing at the end
> of the file.
>
> How do I eliminate these pages so that they don't appear after a file has
> been imported into FrameMaker?

> Unless notified to the contrary by the sender, the recipient should
> consider the contents of this message including any attachments to be
> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this
> message in error, please contact Federated Hermes immediately by forwarding
> this email to notify at federatedinv.com and then delete this message from
> your system. Saving, copying or disseminating an inadvertently received
> email could violate state and Federal privacy laws. All emails received by
> or sent from Federated may be provided to regulators or law enforcement
> agencies, or used for other purposes consistent with Federated's business
> interests. Thank you for your cooperation.

Lin Sims