[Framers] Book and Doc Templates.

Richard Melanson rmelanson at highresbio.com
Fri Apr 17 06:18:36 PDT 2020

Thank you All for getting back to me. As always MANY good recommendations. I have decided to go with PureText. After some experimentation, I really like it. Now to start digging through the 193 pages of Word.

Stay Safe and Healthy Everyone.

Rick

Richard Melanson
Technical Writer|HighRes Biosolutions
T:781.932.1912x1160|rmelanson at highresbio.com
www.highresbio.com???

This e-mail message may contain confidential information and may not be used by anyone but the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify HighRes Biosolutions immediately by reply email.  Then delete this message from your system.  Thank you.-----Original Message-----