[Framers] Acrobat DC & Frame etc

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Mon Apr 27 02:49:38 PDT 2020

Hi Caroline,

The features which you list are not in Acrobat Reader.
Therefore you would have to buy a licence or subscription.
FrameMaker comes only with an add-on which can create
PDFs from your FrameMaker files.

Here are comparisons of the different versions:
https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pricing.html
https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pricing/compare-versions.html#

Best regards

Winfried