[Framers] FM's Project window (Klaus Daube)

Studio Smalbro studio at smalbro.dk
Tue Apr 28 01:43:45 PDT 2020

I have tried using the FrameMaker Project feature on several projects.
But my experience was every time, that it was of little use.

  * First of all - one cannot undo (Ctrl Z).
  * There are no options to display images with thumbnails or text files
    with previews.
  * All url's are getting truncated, making it impossible figure out
    where things are, unless you use "Explore". And if you do, you are
    better off with Windows explorer.
  * There are no actual "project" features, like stages, notes,
    collections etc.
  * There are no options for working with metadata for the project.