[Framers] Corrupt dictionary file/s?

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue Aug 4 11:43:01 PDT 2020

Hi,

Does anyone know where the dictionary file/files live for FM12 and is it
possible to get a pristine copy of these files and replace the current ones?
I have absolutely NO idea how/what started this, but my dictionary function
in FM12 is shot to h*ll in a handbasket. It's FM12 so lord knows there
haven't been updates to it since the dawn of time, and I haven't deactivated
it and reinstalled since I set up this system (10 Win, 64 bit), which was
well over 3.5 years ago. Words that are spelled correctly are being flagged
as incorrectly spelled and I can't add new words, and then the suggested
corrections are even wrong. For example, the word "potential" is flagged in
one of my files, and the "correction" for it is "potentials" (yep, w/ an
"s") and I can't even click Allow in Document to stop flagging "potential."

TIA,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com

www.spectrumwritingllc.com