[Framers] [WTF ramemaker] ToolTips from Frame>>Publish>>HTML5

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:00:19 PDT 2020

Good questions, Robert.

There isn't a real glossary -- I'm just trying to generate a tool tip to
show something else. So no, the definition in a generated glossary file
doesn't exist (that isn't mentioned in the instructions for the tool tip).

I could easily generate it though and see if that makes a difference.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358