[Framers] Adobe licensing is migrating to subscription based

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:50:46 PDT 2020

As I said, they *did *provide a way to activate the CS1-3 packages without
needing a server, but that was for only a short period of time and it is no
longer available.

My guess is that a similar thing will happen if the CS4-6 servers are
deactivated. However, as I also said,  I do not work for Adobe and should
not be considered an authority on what they will choose to do in the
future, nor should anything I say here be considered a guarantee of what
they will or will not choose to do.

This is an authoritative list of all of Adobe's products and when they went
End of Life and when Extended Support was ended. I hope it helps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/programs/eol-matrix.html

--
Lin Sims