[Framers] Adobe licensing is migrating to subscription based

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Aug 25 14:02:15 PDT 2020

I used the TLP to update FM and Acrobat for a couple of years - was before FM 11 was released, I think.

Had to stop because Adobe told me that I had to have a _minimum_ number of licenses to qualify for renewal - I think it was 10 copies, but not sure.

Which we certainly did not have (no need for it in a small company), so I had to let TLP drop too.