[Framers] FrameMaker 12 and Parallels on a Mac (running Windows 10)

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 31 08:22:14 PDT 2020

   My external monitor isn't a retina display, but it's a high-res
   (2560x1600) Dell that seems to have needed similar settings. I'm
   running Windows via Parallels on my 2017 MacBook Pro, and the relevant
   setting in my shortcut menu for starting FrameMaker (Frame 2015 -- I
   haven't used it in a while, but it's still installed) is in the
   Compatibility tab of the shortcut properties. I've selected "Override
   high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by: System".
   That seems to have worked well for FrameMaker and a few other Windows
   programs that otherwise had impossibly small menu bar/icons/etc.
   HTH,
   -Monique