[Framers] Set multiple attributes with conversion table?

Sue Thomson Sue.Thomson at ewst.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 04:13:37 PST 2020

Hi folks

I'm trying to convert some legacy content (Word and unstructured FrameMaker) to structured FrameMaker (2020).

My conversion table works for assigning a single attribute to a content item but there are instances where I need to assign two attributes to the same content item.

This is what I'm doing at the moment:

     "Wrap this object or objects"     "In this element"
      P:paratag                                   paratag[attribute1="valueA"]

Is it possible to assign more than one attribute at a time? If so, please can someone tell me how?

Thank you

Sue Thomson MISTC
Senior Technical Author, EWST, CIS

Ultra Intelligence and Communications
A8, Cody Technology Park, Ively Road,
Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 0LX, United Kingdom
T: +44 (0) 1252 512 951 x 5644
EWsT<https://www.ultra-cis.com/capabilities/ewst>
ultra.group<http://www.ultra.group/>
ultra-cis.com<https://www.ultra-cis.com/>