[Framers] AFrames Below and Left

Sparky Anderson dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:50:14 PST 2020

I put the two lines in both of these:

C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\14
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe FrameMaker 2017

When that didn't work I searched my entire C: drive and added those lines
to any copy of maker.ini I found.  Still no joy.

This is weird, I know I used to have it set correctly, at a previous
employer.