[Framers] Book-level conversion of FM 19 to Word

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 06:52:53 PST 2020

Yeah, creating a PDF and exporting it to Word was my first thought. The
only problem with that is that you lose all your styles/tags. It'll look
the same, but there's no way to easily apply and/or update formatting.

Rick Quatro has a script that mass converts to varying FM and MIF outputs.
I imagine it would be pretty easy to add RTF as an output format.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 9:18 AM Doug <dbailey4117 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Print to PDF then open the PDF in Word?
>
> On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 9:17 AM John Posada <jposada99 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys, good morning.
> >
> > Is there a way of doing a batch conversion of a complete book (about 300
> > files of almost 900 pages) into Word? I'm open to having to acquire a
> > plugin or script.
> >
> > I'm undecided on whether I'd like 300 individual Word files or a single
> > Word file...open to suggestions.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> > John Posada