[Framers] MadCap Flare

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Feb 28 09:29:05 PST 2020

FrameMaker is not similar to any other tech docs authoring tool. It's
fundamentally a page layout program.

Flare is fundamentally an HTML authoring tool. It's very similar to
RoboHelp and many other help authoring tools. If you've never used a
similar HTML authoring tool, the learning curve could be pretty steep.