[Framers] MadCap Flare

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Feb 28 19:15:15 PST 2020

I am a fan of an approach that separates content development from web
design. A writer/editor develops content and a web designer designs the web
pages, css, etc. In my opinion, these are two vastly different skill sets.
Sure, some can do both, but designing responsive sites that will work with
desktops, tablets, and phones takes a deeper level of skill than just
learning a tool like Flare or FrameMaker.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com
585-729-6746