[Framers] FM19 Publish PDF Problem

Richard Melanson rmelanson at highresbio.com
Wed Jan 8 13:46:55 PST 2020

I have Tech Comm Suite 2017 which includes Acrobat 2017, I updated only Frame to 2019 and I have not had any problems. Hope this helps John.

Richard Melanson
Technical Writer|HighRes Biosolutions
T:781.932.1912x1160|rmelanson at highresbio.com
www.highresbio.com???

This e-mail message may contain confidential information and may not be used by anyone but the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify HighRes Biosolutions immediately by reply email.  Then delete this message from your system.  Thank you.-----Original Message-----