[Framers] Applying Show/Hide Conditional Settings

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:36:30 PST 2020

Good afternoon...looking for a best practices for apply conditions.

I have a book with maybe 100 files and maybe 19 conditions.

Each condition is either a contributor of the content or an owner of the
content as a SMe

I also have a template file with all the conditions.

I've been experiencing crashes when applying a Show per condition.

I've applied conditions two different ways...

- Select all the files in the book, configure Show/Hide , pick the
condition, move to Show side, click radio button for Show as per Condition,
then Apply.
- In the template file, configure Show/Hide, Apply, then
File->Import->Conditions.

Is one of these the RIGHT way and one the WRONG way, or is there a more
stable way?

--
John Posada