[Framers] Issue with conditional tagging

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 08:24:20 PST 2020

I understand your concern. However, the scope of this project is not to
just create new content, but to "fix" 9 years of existing content. They had
an incident where someone took instructions from the network, followed
them, and caused trouble.

I have two mandates...create instructions that don't exist and to suck in
all the existing content, get it reviewed, and replaced with a central
point of access.

So...what I want to do is create mini-personal books; one for each SME.
Plug in a condition, generate the mini-book, PDF it, and send out into the
review-world.

It shouldn't be a complex production process...time consuming to generate
19 books...yes, but only doing it once every two weeks. However, it's not
like I'm doing complex conditional structures.

John Posada