[Framers] Inserting checkmark in a table cell (FM12)

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 06:36:45 PDT 2020

I usually use the Windows Character Map to copy and paste symbols like
that. I'd suggest using it to find the ASCII/ANSI code for a checkmark in
your font. If it's not something you can enter using Alt+##### (and in our
corporate font, there isn't one, it's Unicode only), then copy it into a
variable and use that instead. Or you can use the radical character (a.k.a.
square root), which is Alt+251.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 9:03 AM Tom Beiswenger <
tom.beiswenger at emhartglass.com> wrote:

> How do I do this? Alt/052, Alt/0252 does not work, even if I have set the
> font for the cell to be Symbol (I don't have Dingbats).

Lin Sims