[Framers] Inserting checkmark in a table cell (FM12)

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 06:47:53 PDT 2020

I suspect that the problem is that the Alt key has special (altered? alternate?) functions when the insertion point is inside a table.

I'd try inserting the checkmark character you want to use in a body paragraph and then cutting/copying it and pasting it into whatever cells in the table need it.  In the long run, pasting the copy might be faster and easier than the 3 or 4 keystrokes needed to insert the character anew in each location.

-FR