[Framers] FM on Next - question from a nostalgic person

Ralf Kohler r.a.kohler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 03:18:07 PDT 2020

Dear List,

Klaus Daube was so friendly to pass on my question. So far I am very grateful for the feedback. It helped me formulate my question more concisely: I am looking for the two tutorials “Learning FrameMaker” and “Using FrameMaker”. Both have been published by
Frame Technology in 1989. From what I can see looking in the world cat database, there has been a general UNIX edition but not a specific NeXTSTEP one. Is that correct, or does anybody remember otherwise? I will try to get this issue through interlibrary loan in my local library. But if someone happens to have an e-book, I would be very grateful if I could borrow it. By the way, I really want to work with it, so it's not pure nostalgia. During the covid-19 lockdown I have sketched a music theory book which I would like to develop now further in the next month to come. I still use NextSTEP to this day because I still consider the GUI to be unsurpassed in its simplicity and functionality.

Regards,

Ralf