[Framers] Framemaker 2019, Conditional Text, and ToCs

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Tue Mar 3 06:51:44 PST 2020

Lea,
    Jeff's advice to make sure you have installed all patches may indeed
solve your problem. I am running a fully patched version of FM 2019. I
have just duplicated the situation you described and had no problems
with TOC entries that contained conditional text.
     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.